Our Total Security Summit, an event specifically targeted for Security Professionals across all sectors, is currently underway in Austin, Texas! The Security Summit, like all our Forum Events, provide you with the opportunity to have focused discussions with a wide range of security vendors offering the latest in hardware and technology and a host of innovative solutions. You’ll also get the chance to attend informative presentations, roundtable conversations, and have a space to network with security professionals from a wide-range of businesses and organizations. If you missed this one, don’t worry! There are plenty more coming soon. Read on to find out more about this one-of-a-kind opportunity, and how you can take your organization’s security to the next level.
Our next Total Security Summit will take place in Phoenix, Arizona on November 18 & 19, 2019. The event is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to gain a security management edge at your company and in your career.
Now more than ever, you need to be sourcing security services, products and solution providers that offer the best value for your money. We can help you find them quickly and efficiently.
98% of our delegates say that our events are “an easier, more efficient way to find out about potential service providers than any exhibition.” Here’s why …
The Total Security Summit is specifically organized for VPs, Directors, and Managers of Security who are directly concerned with their facility’s security and safety operations.
Like all our Forum Events, the Summit is tailored to meet your requirements, is complimentary, and is limited to just 50 places to ensure you receive our personal attention.
Here are some of the main benefits of attending:
- Free workshops.
- Free meals and refreshments.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities.
- A relaxed business-like environment.
- Luxury venue, and hotel accommodations are included.
- It’s an event where you decide who you meet, creating a professional, time-saving way to find product, service, and solution providers.
- We provide a ‘no hassle, no hard sell’ environment.
- With only 50 attendees, you are assured personalized service.
The Total Security Summit offers you an efficient and stress-free way to see what’s new in the industry and make profitable connections and partnerships.
Here are two examples of workshops you can attend at the upcoming Total Security Summit:
Cyber Security – Understanding the Defense in Depth Model for Video Surveillance
Presented by Aaron Saks – Hanwha Techwin America
It is important to understand the risks associated with putting new devices on a network, and the considerations to securing a network while still achieving ease of access and maintenance.
- Learn about the concept of Defense in Depth security
- Understand the risks associated with default settings found in many devices
- Discover ways to monitor a network securely
- Identify a maintainable video surveillance system that provides tools for easy configuration of cyber security functions
Low Energy Operators, Exit Devices and Exit Alarms
Presented by Tim Shafer – Marketing Manager, Detex Corporation
This informative course will cover:
- When and where to specify;
- Understanding requirements of the application;
- What products to use that will give the best value and provide a correct and complete installation;
- What will be needed for the designated installation location;
- Recognition of possible installation problems and what will be needed to overcome these problems; and,
- The installation and usage of all other support equipment that may be required such as electrified panic hardware, wireless push button, etc.
See Something, Say Something
Presented by James Marcella – Axis Communications
The popular public safety campaign “See Something, Say Something” has acted as force multiplier urging everyone to take an active role in protecting their community. Video surveillance systems play a role in this force multiplier equation as well. But while it excelled as a tool to “see something,” historically it lacked the audio capabilities to “say something.” Those days, however, are numbered. New audio-augmented systems are significantly increasing the effectiveness of surveillance systems to deter crime, and improve public safety.
In this session attendees will learn about how to increase the effectiveness of video surveillance systems by:
- Increasing the deterrence by adding audio capabilities;
- Navigating the legal mine field of adding audio to your systems;
- Understanding the technical skills for successful deployment (Hint: you already have them); and,
- Implementing “Audio Analytics” to proactively identify threats
For More Information
Do not hesitate to reach out for more information:
Rob Muise, Event Manager
(941) 925-7585 x8164
Madeline Kinney – Delegate Coordinator
(941) 925-7585 x8169
Ryan Vincent – National Account Manager
There are only a handful of spots remaining, so make sure you register soon. We hope to see you in Plano this June!